Well seeing as this is only the first actual post, I felt it necessary to start from the beginning. Those famous words from the first book of Moshe (Moses) where the narrator states, "In the beginning Elohim (God) created the heavens and the earth." Of course this is the moment of the beginning of everything where God decided to create a universe and so he created it with a purpose. That purpose of course was to create life on a singular planet in a special place that he created by design; a place where he could make life and see his creation come into fulfillment. Now there are a vast amount of theories about the creation of the universe which include the big bang theory, different chaos theories, and of course the intelligent design theory.
Many people try to disprove the intelligent design theory by saying that it is impossible for something to be created out of nothing. It is a very interesting thought indeed, but then who created even that. I'm not trying to dissuade people of their opinions or beliefs; I know that I can't prove to all of them the existence of God, but I can make sense of many things when I realize how complex the universe actually is. For instance, when we look at lifeforms under a microscope, we see that they are made of a union of cells working and dying together. And when we look even closer, we find that each cell is made up of a nucleus and many other integral parts for life. And even more when we look closer, we find that all of the tiny particles are merely molecules made up of a huge number of atoms, and that each atom has its own nucleus and electrons that fly around it so fast that it makes a solid wall around the nucleus.
We realize that life and everything involved in it is very complex, and that just further gives me the idea that God really is all powerful. You can start to see his power when you think that he is the one who created each of those atoms and that he created every one of those complexities because it was the best way to make life. He could have easily made life simpler, but he fashioned everything out of these simple atoms and molecules. Why? Maybe he doesn't want reproduction to be possible. I don't know. Maybe there's just something else there that we really don't understand. God didn't create us to understand everything about him. He created us love what we can understand about him.
The universe is so large that I wonder how someone could possibly create all of that by just a word. Just wanting to make the universe, he thought it and made it. It just shows me how limited I am, and how I will never be able to create such a thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment