Sunday, May 20, 2007

Book Series


Here's a series that I am going to start that deals with different books. As I posted earlier, I have been reading the Left Behind series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins.
The first book in this series is of course called, Left Behind. It introduces us to all the main characters and reveals to us who has been left behind. We experience the shock of the people when they find that millions have disappeared, and the even greater shock of those who realize what has really happened. The story revolves around the main characters, Cameron "Buck" Williams and Rayford Steele.
This book is a very interesting read. It is easy to read and follow, and it will keep you interested. If you have read this book or any of the Left Behind series, or if you have any questions, then post them under the comments.

No comments: